Renovation of a Victorian powerhouse as part of the refurbishment of a famous record factory.
Demolition and removal of existing extensions, including removal of an existing incinerator and flue to a Victorian powerhouse to allow the construction of a new extension and refurbishment of the existing water tower.
These works were completed to house the plant and boilers of a new district heating network which will form part of the redevelopment of The Old Vinyl Factory in Hayes, Middlesex.
Scope of Works
- Refurbishment of existing water tower base
- Building built to a shell specification to allow for the district heating and central heating plant for the development
- Full MEP Installation
- Construction of a café within the new extension
- A mezzanine office area to the new extension
- Installation of a new thermal store into the existing water tower
- A prefabricated roof and louvre panel building on top of the water tower
- New bullseye Crittall style windows to the water tower and new glazing throughout the new extension
- New Cadisch anodized mesh finish to new extension