Design and build package to carry out the internal fit out of a datacentre and associated offices in Holland.
Charles Edward provided an onsite management and operational team in Holland to ensure the smooth operation of this 3 month long package of works to enable a data centre in the North of Holland.
Scope of Works
- Design and build temporary slave raised access flooring system
- Installation of the permanent heavy duty raised access flooring to the datacentre
- Construction of internal partitions
- Installation of suspended ceilings
- Plastering to walls and ceilings
- Painting and decorating
- Interior fit out including tacky mats, cabinets & internal glazed screens
- Kitchen installations
- Ceramic wall and floor tiling
- Vinyl flooring installation
- Mastic works
- Builder’s clean